Re: [TCML] Extremely cheap (surplus?) doorknob capacitor source?

LOOK OUT. I was going to do that when I was in high school 50 years ago;
built a huge power supply; gave a foot long arc that sounded like a shotgun
blast. Luckily I never finished the accelerator tube or I would have x-rayed
the whole neighborhood; never thought about x-rays, but that's what you will
get if you hook up a high voltage source to to your evacuated accelerator
tube.
Jim Heagy