Re: [TCML] Primary Capacitance Calculations - "Black Boxes"

Hello Kurtm folks.

> I seem to remember Maxwell pulse caps to be internally buildt as MMC's.
> Unfortunately cannot find the link to the TCML postings, which showed
> an autopsy or/and X-ray of a Maxwell cap (...by Bert H. or Terry F.?).
> Someone remembering too?
I do remember, however I can not find my copies at the moment.
But I do remember the picture showing 6 or 8 seperate cells inside the case
which form a sort of MMC. I have seen other HV caps built in a similar
manner, thats one reason why I always find it funny how folks try to build
HV caps as a single unit which is parctically so much more critical,
that even professional manufacturers don't try it ...

> I've yet some pic's of a Maxwell 37667 autopsy from Kreso Bukvic
> 08/04/2004
aaawww... I was glad I did not remember that story anymore, but now as I
do, it makes me feel sad all over again...

best regards

Christoph Bohr