Re: [TCML] (somewhat) high speed plasma photos from coil/capacitor interactions

Thanks! Yes, mostly we are just exploring here - for me here the major
"advance" was being able to reproducibly/reliably photograph this end
stage. I can get a pretty decent image of at least one "plasmoid" 4/5
times now with my light trigger setup.

It'd be great to be able to image the entire progression; this will
require of course different triggering techniques, exposure times, etc and
that's a good excuse to exercise my photographic skills too.

Once that's out of the way then can experiment with different discharge
methods (attempting to prolong the "plasmoid"s' lifetime), since will be
able to reliably instrument the process.

--
Josh Bailey (josh@xxxxxxxxxxxx)