Re: [TCML] Primary Capacitance Calculations - "Black Boxes"

Paul Nicholson, a PhD in math, in England, helped Bart with the necessary
equations.  Many a derivation of Gauss's Law and other integrations.  If you
really need to know Bart can provide the details.  He has posted it years
ago on this list, perhaps it's still in the archives.

You can certainly waste time doing all this math, or just use the program
and let the computer do it for you.  It works with less than 1/2 turn
adjustment on the pri --- every time it's used.

I can say, from using it on over 70 coil designs, both classic RSG and
DRSSTC, it works perfectly and gives you all the information you need.

A Gaussian distribution is a "tool" used in physics.

Dr. Resonance