Re: [TCML] Primary Capacitance Calculations

It would be interesting to see the difference in "bang size"/power
throughput at various C and bps values from a pig. What about voltage level?
I have a pig I can select 14.4kV or 7.2kV. I assume at 7.2kV I can get more
current from the transformer? Does that help or hurt?