From: Thomas Schmit <Thomas.Schmit@xxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, Apr 12, 2010 12:28 am
Subject: [TCML] Primary Capacitance Calculations

Hello All

I'm suspicious of all these "black box" calculators and equations that I've
found for determining the primary capacitances. I'd like to determine a good
capacitance to use in my primary tank circuit driven by a 7200 V, 10 KVA pole
pig.

I'm currently a long distance away from my pole pig and I can't measure it's
actual output impedance.

Any advice? What are the values of your pole pig driven primary LC circuits?

Thanks!