From: "Thomas Schmit" <Thomas.Schmit@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 7, 2010 3:43:15 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [TCML] Lacquer

What do you folks use for the lacquer on the secondary coil? There are special lacquers available at motor winding shops, etc that are rated at something like 2000 volts per mil. They are a little bit pricey and was hoping for an easier solution - i.e. something from Lowes, Home Depot or other "big box" store.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Tom