[TCML] Pole Pig Questions

Ok, so I dragged the pole pick out of the junk pile and I see that it is a Wagner Transformer, 10KVA, single phase.

I have two questions; the first question concerns the voltage rating. On the tag it reads:

"Voltage Rating: 12470 GRDY/7200 TO 120/240"

What is the "12470 GRDY" ? I assume that, by feeding it 120 volts between the center tap and a hot lead will produce 7200 volts with respect to the center tap? It has two ceramic stand-offs, but only one appears to go into the transformer. The other is off to the side and bolted onto a bracket and is connected to the standoff on top of the transformer.

My second question is concerning the switch on the side of the transformer. It reads R O   C L and the switch looks like it can be thrown from a distance by hooking the eye with a grounded rod. What is this for and what is R O and C L?

Thanks!
Tom