Re: [TCML] new old member

Welcome back, if only for a while. Thanks for opening up the reprint. Certainly a great book that so many over the years had hoped a reprint would occur. I'm glad to see this happening. Will be purchasing a copy myself.

Best regards,
Bart

Richard Hull wrote:
It has been a long while, but I am signing back on to alert anyone interested in my expanded book,  "The Tesla Coil Builders Guide to the Colorado Springs Note of Nikola Tesla", is back in print and is being sold by Electric Spacecraft Inc. ,by agreement with me.

I am told by them that the book is to be priced at $35.00 plus $5.00 shipping.

I constantly get requests for this book which has been out of print and have had to turn folks away.  It is now back in print.

You may contact them directly at  www.electricspacecraft.com<http://www.electricspacecraft.com>

Richard Hull