Re: [TCML] new old member (Richard Hull)

The legend returns. Welcome back.
I have at times quoted your book as an essential for our Tesla forum library but have not seen a copy myself.

The Electric Space Craft journal has a new editor who I believe wants to keep the journal on the scientific straight and narrow as it was a bit alternative before. I managed to get on the cover last year which is how it came to my attention.
That article and pics is here about 7 pages down.
http://tesladownunder.com/Media.htm#Magazines

Cheers
Peter

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Hull" <hullr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

It has been a long while, but I am signing back on to alert anyone interested in my expanded book, "The Tesla Coil Builders Guide to the Colorado Springs Note of Nikola Tesla", is back in print and is being sold by Electric Spacecraft Inc. ,by agreement with me. I am told by them that the book is to be priced at $35.00 plus $5.00 shipping. I constantly get requests for this book which has been out of print and have had to turn folks away. It is now back in print. You may contact them directly at www.electricspacecraft.com<http://www.electricspacecraft.com>

Richard Hull