[TCML] Texas Teslathon –

Texas Teslathon –

Just a quick note that the TCBFW team will be hosting a Thon in two weeks on
Saturday October 10th.

Anyone on the list that would like to see our teams work, or share how they
would do it (we are all open to learn) is more than welcome to drop in.
Food, friends, & fun – it doesn’t get any better.

The team will have the Warthog tuned to perfection.  Bert Pool will be
displaying a new variant of the classic double slit experiment involving
lasers and jello!  .

Wild Bill plans on donning his suit and taking strikes from the Warthog.  Sam
Watson will bring his solid state coil and Norm Wootan has said he will try
to make it (we look forward to seeing you Norm).

You’re welcome to bring your own coil or anything interesting to share.
There will be an excess of equipment for swap or trade (some for free).   If
you have anything to give

away or trade – bring it! (and a way to haul home the pole pigs, X ray
transformers, etc.)

Of course, Dave Hilpert will man the barbeque for hamburgers and hot dogs
(thanks a

million Dave!).

Please RSVP to me off list so we don’t run out of food   ;-)

Or if you need directions

--
Phil Rembold
817-831-0998