Re: [TCML] specs for the larger ferrites I'd offered on the list

Bill,

Im sure they were, they used them most likely for differential mode
inductors (chokes) as they would be excellent in such an application (where
there is a large DC bias on the core).  They are also commonly used as
inductors for various switching supplies.

Really, anyone who wants to use these just has to do their homework, they
are indeed useful items, though i happen to have plenty of my own cores so i
wont be needing any myself ;-)

Steve