[TCML] Shameless plug for my ebay coil

Gentlemen:
The economic slow down has forced me to go back to rounding up stuff from the shed, and build something that hopefully someone will want to buy. As such, if I may direct your attention to my latest Tesla coil presently on ebay, running through to the end of the week. If someone you know wants some pre-made high voltage fun without all the scroungin' solderin' drillin' sandin', and shellacin', then this Tesla coil just might tickle their fancy. It is ebay item number 220480027427 or you can find it by looking for the table top Tesla Coil. Sorry for this commercial interruption!
Best regards,

Dave Goodfellow