Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 1:40 AM
Subject: RE: [TCML] Microwave caps

Whoops, I was thinking 2 caps would handle 10KV from what I have been
reading. The 5 crept in as it is the way we would do it if we had a lot more
caps. This setup would leave 45 pairs @.5uf each. @22.5uf and about 1125
Joules as stated. I stand firmly corrected on "Joules" misspelling.
Jim Mora
We need more mind readers in the list ;-^)