[TCML] Arizona Teslathon

Hello all,

After rigorous months of compilation, Dr. Spark has completed a
beautiful slideshow of the 2009 Western Winter Teslathon. You can view
at:

http://www.drspark.org/Teslathon2009.htm

Comment from an honorary Arizona Tesla Coil Builder's member:

"I have made up my mind, 2009 is the year when I will attend the leading
teslathon in the US, The Western Winter Teslathon...."  Finn Hammer,
Denmark

additional comments at:
http://4hv.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?43152.0

Please don't forget to RSVP now for the 2010 Arizona Teslathon!

Next year's theme: "Get your tubes glowin' for the Tube-a-Thon
Teslathon!" We will be commemorating over 65 years of VTTC history. See
Dr. Spark's amazing 833C Quadzilla makeover along with audio modulated
and standard VTTC's.

As always, novices welcome!

We will be hosting the "Audiotesla-Live" Band featuring Dr. Spark's real
time audio modulated DRSSTC's using Audiotesla Xpression modulators. Dr.
Spark builds some of the finest coils in the world!

Please RSVP at: http://www.drspark.org/Teslathon2010.htm

Best Regards,
Dr. Hankenstein