[TCML] Microwave caps

A while ago I posted a question about the poor performance of my coil, and through the list's help, found out that microwave oven caps don't work in the tank circuit.
So here's my question: What should I do with 90 MWO caps? I have heard that they are used in voltage doublers and filters, but is there another project I could use them in? I have my eye on building a Marx generator, so would these work for that? Or any other project you all can think of?

Thank you for your time!

 Sincerely,
Joel Torgeson