Re: [TCML] Interrupter Question

Perhaps i missed your problem, but i see that a 10M and .033uF capacitor
make about a 33mS OFF period, which sounds good to me. Im not sure what you
were expecting out of this circuit, the simulation result you showed looked
OK i think, assuming it was mS scale on the bottom (hard to tell due to low
res).

You should be careful about how you load down the output of the 555 timer as
this loading will slightly alter the timing (usually making them longer).

Steve