Re: [TCML] Spanish TV interest in VTTC

I have been approached by a Spanish TV company who seem interested in VTTC's and Royer drivers for some reason. This might be of interest to European coilers who do VTTC's. Perhaps the Italian groups might respond.
I have enclosed the correspondence.
Cheers
Peter

----- Original Message ----- From: Dani
To: Peter Terren
Hi Peter,
We are to so much of that there are devices more interesting that these for that we ask you, but due to the characteristics of our program these are those who are adapted for it. If he is possible indicate me the persons who work also with the tesla to be able to put in touch with them,
a greeting and thank you very much,
Daniel Alonso.
----- Original Message ----- From: Peter Terren
 To: Dani
 Hi Daniel
I am puzzled why you would want to film those particular pictures. They are not impressive at all particularly compared to other more dramatic displays. Regardless, I don't travel out of the country, particularly with such bulky equipment. If you like I can try to find the details of more local Tesla coil enthusiasts using VTTC's. There might be some in Italy that do some of this stuff, if I recall.
 Cheers
 Peter

----- Original Message ----- From: Dani
   To: pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   Hello Peter,
I write to him of a program of television of Spain, since, we have seen his page of Internet and are very interested in bringing these two devices of which I him attach the images that it has in his page, ask him please, indicate me if you are ready to come to bring these two devices and serious which the cost of the transport,
   A greeting and thank you very much,
   http://tesladownunder.com/SSTCROYER18inch30vfull.jpg
   http://tesladownunder.com/VTTCShe%27sGunnaBlow.jpg
   Daniel Alonso