Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 11:49 PM
Subject: [TCML] SSTC PlasmaSonic Board HELP!!!

With much thanks to Rick Wall, I have acquired a PlasmaSonic SSTC board by Daniel McCauley date 06/13/2003 SC2033 REV. (THANK YOU RICK!!!) Will this work to build a DRSSTC because the board just says SSTC? Does anyone have any written information on this board. A Schematic? Anything? I'm not planning on doing anything with this board for quite awhile since I still dont fully understand the concepts.

Can someone PLEASE tell me the quick basics of what the GENERAL components are. What I mean is, dont describe like the capacitors and transistors etc. What I need is, are there three circuits? Two circuits? One circuit? Is this the only board I need, or is this just a driver circuit that will control a high voltage circuit? Whats the inverter, Gate driver, and, etc. Someone please provide some insight. I been trying to find basic help online and on the list several times and every reply I get is still way overly complicated. Need basics. I'm a veteran of SGTC, but completely new to SSTC's and DRSSTC's.

Thanks,
Andrew