[TCML] GPO-3 Grab Boxes on Ebay

To all,

We've put the GPO-3 Grab Boxes on Ebay.  Note that we have pieces ranging
from 1/32" to 1/2" thick in various sizes of GPO-3 and some H-755 Haysite.
Please contact me off list regarding shipping options as the UPS fees etc.
on Ebay seem to be very high.  We can also ship them via USPS flat rate
boxes (12 x 12 x 5-1/2) - I will see if I can change the Ebay listings
tomorrow evening to reflect that shipping option.  Base starting price is $
9.95 each.

Thank you and best regards,

David L. McKinnon

David L. McKinnon, President

D&M's High Voltage, Inc.

P.O. Box 24002

Tampa, FL 33623

Ph: 813-784-8165

Fax: 727-536-1790

Email: Sales@xxxxxxxxx

This message is intended for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this
information by unauthorized individuals or entities is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and delete this message and any attachments.

Thank you.