Re: [TCML] First Light, MOTs, etc.

Jim,

I have one, will trade for another one or paypal the shipping cost, I
can't use it, attempted to pull the shunts out but gave up on that.
No damage to either coil.
Primary resistance is .9 ohms cold, secondary 196 ohms. both copper,
came from a Sunbeam with the 2M213 magnetron.
Fairly common around here still.
<http://www.johansense.com/eldon%27s%27%20Home%20Page_files/images/14ga3.PNG>
6170w1d066A here
<http://www.johansense.com/eldon%27s%27%20Home%20Page_files/images/sunbeam4.PNG>

Not sure if the difference in the last 3 digits matters to you, its
rather small

Q: has anyone tapped an MOT secondary?

photo link here
<http://www.johansense.com/eldon%27s%27%20Home%20Page_files/images/14ga3.PNG>