[TCML] Tesla coil with 125kV, 600ma primary transformer.. is it worth doing it ?

Hello,

It is three phase unit, so I think DC ASRSG coil design should be used.
I've got opportunity to acquire such transformer and have been wondering about all the problems associated with having such a high voltage in the primary circuit - requirements for capacitors, arcing issues (what should the rotary size be for example to assure sufficient quenching), building primary inductor (choke) for such voltage, etc.
I've already have some 40kV rated capacitors and diodes, but still, having built only 10kV, 10kva coil previously, this looks a bit challenging :)

So I just wanted to hear some opinions about the subject and maybe experiences with such high primary voltage.

regards,
Simonas