Re: [TCML] Tesla coil book in PDF

Incidentally I just ordered this book through Amazon, and it arrived last
night. So far it seems excellent. Not the sort of book you would read
cover-to-cover, but more of a reference encyclopaedia for building Tesla
Coils. It seems very well thought out and researched, but my only complaint
is the apparent lack of coverage of SSTCs or anything other than SGTCs.

Greg

--
Greg Weyrich Morris
VP External - Engineering Undergraduate Society