RE: [TCML] Ebay I tems

No problem my cost for the parts alone just the electronic components not including the IGBT'S was 80 dollars Canadian wich at the time would have been around 50 or less American.

I remember pricing the IGBT'S and the cost are you sitting down? 80 a piece with minimum order and all.  my cost cant remember how many the minimum order was but they wanted $8,000 yes 8 thousand dollars wich was out of this world and way out of my budget at the time still is actuall,y lol anyway dint mean to upset you or anyone on the list just stating what my cost was that is all.

I did have all the corespondence with the seller at allied electronics but it's been so long cant remember where I put it.

I will revise my listing not to confuse anyone.

I do still have all the pacakges that the components came in and when I have time will check and reprice all the parts.

If I can find cheap IGBT'S for the boards I may even keep them.

Thanks

Gates L