Re: [TCML] measuring frequencies and high voltages

How high Frequency is it?  You can try hooking up a small speaker to the
outputs and if it's in the audible range and if it's working properly you
will hear a tone at the frequency it's set at.  You also might want to add a
DC blocking cap on one of the speaker wires also but it's not 100%
necessary.