Re: [TCML] Capacitor substitutions

To support John's inquiry, please realize we are use to 10nF up to maybe 1uF (maybe). Here your discussing 34uF? I doubt this is related to a Tesla Coil. The project details would help greatly in answering some of your questions. At the end of your paragraph you mention "strict resonance".

What is it you are asking help with? I am personally confused and surprised the moderators allowed this post forward.

But, hey, it's here now. So please detail your "something special" gizmo (it might be fun).

Take care,
Bart B.

John Forcina wrote:
What exactly is "something special"?  Is it Tesla Coil Related?  If you ask
such vague questions there is not much we can do for you.  Please be more
specific and give us some details and we will be more then happy to help
you.

John.