[TCML] final reply to Herr Zapp, about mikes cap failure

well, after readying your reply Herr, I bought 20 more of the capacitors I have, to add onto the capacitors I already have, making two strings of 19 caps, rated for 30kv DC, which is approx. 20kv AC?and the two strings will add up to be 20 NF, perfect for a 60 MA transformer, I will reply back when I receive them, and tell you of my success, or failure... thanks  a lot, you hopefully found the problem!                                                                              Mike O.