From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Binny
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 7:28 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] Safety gap

Does anyone on the list know where I can purchase the safety gap hardware as
shown in some terry filter set ups.The brass or ss threaded ball gap and
adjustable standoffs are what I have been looking for.I have checked the
archives and could not find any reference to them. I think they give any
coil that professional looking touch.
                                                                      Thanks
in advance.    Binny    P.S.  I live in Maine (USA) So a vendor on the east
coast would be perfered but any source stateside would be most
appreciated...