From: "Brandon Hendershot" <mrbrandman@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 2:32:27 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [TCML] Measuring capacitance

I'm looking to make a new tank cap this Christmas and I'd like some
help from a meter to measure the farad rating to aid wiring the in a
mixture of series and parallel. The only thing I can think of that
would measure farads is an ohmmeter. Do they make a farad meter? If
not, how do you convert ohms to farads?