Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Scoping Quench

Bart -

Something seems to be wrong with the image ("secondary envelope") in the link you posted below. There are two sets of labels with the same names, but they are pointing to different features on the trace.

Are you sure that this is from Richie Burnett's website?

Regards,
Herr Zapp

----- Original Message ----- From: "bartb" <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 6:40 PM

Just wanted to throw this image out there also as it is a real scope waveform and may help you better realize what your looking for and looking at. This image was capture by Richie Burnett.

http://www.classictesla.com/java/script/notch2.jpg

Regards,
Bart
(snip)