[TCML] Main ground vs RF ground

Some coilers say that the NST may be grounded to the mains ground and that
the secondary of the TC should be grounded to RF ground and emphatically
declare that the two should never meet. Others say ground is ground and it
doesn't matter where the unit is grounded as long as it is grounded. The
famous schematic of the Terry Filters shows the NST and the TC sharing a
common ground.

So which is it? Should the Terry Filter schematic be altered? Or not? I hope
for first lights by Thanksgiving so I need an answer ASAP.

asimov13647@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Stuck in the (now infamous)
23rd NY Congressional district