[TCML] Chicken wire top load

Hi guys, I just started constructing a top load for my dual mot coil.It consists of a skeleton of copper tubing(two rings in the horizontal plane and 22 rings in the vertical plane)which forms a basic torus.Over this I placed a "skin" of fine mesh chicken wire.Have yet to build the center support to mount it to the coil.My question though,is there going to be a problem with the cut ends of the mesh just spitting out corona?Have seen this stuff used on large coils but I'm not real certain how this will work on a smaller coil.Thanks in advance. Wyatt