[TCML] Need information about electronics company and a diode

Hi everyone,
Does anyone know anything about an electronics company that uses an italicized Greek letter Psi for their company logo? I have some nice, large diodes that have the Psi symbol on them and the part number PS1111 that I got from an estate sale from an old electronics hobbyist. They are 1" long and 1/2" in diameter with 1 and 1/2" leads on an axial design. I have Googled my heart out and can't find a data sheet for these or any information at all really. I am hoping that I can locate the company and get information from them. I will certainly appreciate any help at all. Thanks.
Paul
Think Positive