Re: [TCML] Solid state efficiency, was: mini Tesla coil specs

Bill Wysock was doing 9 x sec length, but Rich Hull holds the record with 13
x sec coil length in a magnifier configuration.    He had an enormous two
stage topload that was approx 1`0 ft in dia!

All of these racing sparks are caused by a single failure mode -----
overcoupling!

Dr. Resonance