Re: [TCML] Mot powered coil

Hi

It is not quite a table top coil, but you can get some construction ideas (I used 2 MOTs for 4 kV input, power limited under 500 VA):

A short presentation:

http://www.youtube.com/user/teslina#p/u/19/scdu0BoxSaw

A better picture of the primary tank:

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9581/stcc2.jpg

Runing coil:

http://www.youtube.com/user/teslina#p/u/16/qDDB3Sh5Vew

You can build a smaller secondary with a strike ring protection, at this power the streamer lenght was 45-50 cm.

Happy coiling!

teslina