RE: [TCML] primary tubing

And I've had the power company replace the clamped connections to the wire running between poles, and where the wire to my house joins the wire to my meter.  Both were Al-to-Al connections and both were faulty just a few years after installation.  This is not to say that reliable Al connections can't be made, just that it's a good deal more difficult than working with Cu.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA