RE: [TCML] Chicken based coil design.

I designed the Variable Speed Vacuum Fan RQ Spark Gap (VSVFSG) so it has forced air directly on all 9 spark gaps plus cooling air over the rest of the copper tubing.  I have been running it 1 minute runs each time about every 5 minute for an hour or so each time for about 8 years.  So far so good.

I made up 3 of these variable speed vacuum fan spark gaps and use them on other coils.  I have one is a 600 watt 4" coil and a 1350 watt 6" coil. They all work fine.