Re: [TCML] Newbie

Thanks Jim. I'll keep looking. I can certainly throw some diodes on a variac
to get the DC control voltage. As I'm not sure about the device I have, I
don't think the pig is a good idea to connect up. I was thinking a resistive
load like an oven heating element. The AC clamp ammeter is a good idea, I'll
have to go buy one. Is it correct to connect the incoming AC to one side of
each winding and the output to the other side with the smaller center
winding being the DC control? So the reactor looks like an inductor on each
hot line?