RE: [TCML] SRSG curiosity

Because one can rotate the motor in its mount while the coil is running and see what works best for best sparks.  Instant results.  Even easier is using the electronic phase control; no moving parts.

Rotating the disk relative to the motor armature can only be done when the thing is off, so it's a blind cut & try.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA