[TCML] mini Tesla coil specs

Hello Group,

I have two smaller transformers and I would like to make a table top (portable) coil out of one of them.  I have a 2kv, 60ma open transformer that was made for spark gap operation,  I also have a 5kv, 60ma NST - the old fashion style.
Have other people build tesla coils at these low voltages, are there any special requirement?  for magnet wire I have a large roll of 26 gauge and a smaller roll of 28 gauge wire, some pvc pipe (the white stuff), capacitors.....etc.

any input would be apreatiated!

thanks,

Shaun