[TCML] FREE: Old X-Ray transformer - Pickup near Bellingham, WA area only

I am cleaning house -- the barn actually -- and have an older X-Ray
transformer for anyone who wants it.

There is no information as to power capacity or output voltage but it was a
full-size unit for a Chiropractors office.

I do have a three-ring binder that has some schematics but it seems to be
for a different machine.

The unit stands 24.5" tall and measures 14.75" by 16.5" wide. It weighs
about 300 pounds.

The only label says Profexray A-1000.

It is oil filled and I have no indication as to what kind of oil (PCB's or
no). You will need to sign a release and to take the unit with the oil
included.

Pickup only -- you will need a truck or a trailer. I can help load but I
have no capacity to pack or ship.

I will also throw in the X-Ray tube and cables. It was working when removed
from service -- there is no guarantee as to its condition now.

The controller was damaged when it was removed from the office (by some
other people) so it was never useable as an X-Ray unit.

I am two hours away from Seattle, seven hours from Portland, OR and three
hours from Vancouver, BC but I cannot guarantee that the transformer will
get through customs.

Dave