[TCML] kVA Effects Moving to TU

Dear TCML,

I am happy to announce that on June 1st, 2009, I will become a regular contributor at www.teslauniverse.com where I will moderate the Movies and TV forum, host a monthly interview with noted industry professionals and participate in the chat rooms. Subsequently, I will soon unsubscribe from the TCML.

In my opinion, Chip Atkinson deserves high praise and standing in Tesla history, alongside Harry Goldman, for creating such a pivotal tool for Tesla coil builders. Thank you for your dedication Chip!

The usefulness of a builders forum is waning for me personally because I no longer build coils as a hobby (I fly UAVs for a hobby now). Tesla Universe gives us a place to explore and discuss all aspects of Tesla's life and will help me teach others how to succeed in the special effects industry. It is rich in graphics and historical content and individual forums allow users to upload video and photos. I hope to see you all there!

Jeff W. Parisse

Director, kVA Effects

www.teslacoil.com

www.youtube.com/user/kvaeffects