Threadwrap: Re: [TCML] Re: The current recordholders?

Time to wind up "The current recordholders?" thread.  The discussion has become repetitive and non-productive.  If you have any new, useful, on-topic information to share, this is your final opportunity.  If you merely wish to rehash old info, don't.  Likewise, posts containing name calling, acrimonious charges, and/or indignant counter-charges will be rejected.  Keep it civil, or keep it to youself.

Cheers,

Greg