Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Re: The current recordholders?

----- Original Message -----
Along with most folks here I’d like to see photos of 120ft, 78ft or even 55ft arcs, produced by any type of machine. There's reason to hope we might still see such arcs, within the next ten years.

-GL

Greg and All,

Bill Wysock recorded a 55' arc around 1994. The photo has been published and on the web for twelve years or more.

http://www.ttr.com/model13.html

Jeff

p.s. I believe input power is an important metric. Otherwise, how is one to know the type of lines to run?