Re: [TCML] Brent Turner Playing "Thor" on History Channel

I caught the last 20 minutes of the show and saw the whole tesla coil part.
In my opinion, that is really nothing to imperessive because i know a couple
people who has done similar.  I thought they went WAYY overkill on the
safety by taking it out into the desert far away from anything but i guess
that's how they do it theses days for tv.