Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 09:30:11 -0400
From: Peter Ledlie <PSLedlie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Tesla Gear for Sale in Ohio

Hi,

I'm having a garage sale on May 30th and have some items that might be
of interest to any members in N.E. Ohio. I'll be selling several
smaller variacs ( 12 to 20 amp ), a neon ( 30mA 15KV ), a Potential
Transformer ( 1.5KVA 12,000v ), and some big older DC pulse caps
( 7.5uF 20KVDC ). I doubt I'll get many offers from the usual garage
sale crowd on items like these, but I thought I'd give it a try.

I live in Copley, Ohio, about 30 minutes south of Cleveland.

Thanks,
Peter Ledlie