[TCML] New Stuff For Sale

Hello All:

I still have a number of cu & al spheres from 8" down to 2".  Last calls, no
biggy, just a service to our cause.  And other stuff.

Also, I am beginning classes this Tuesday, May 12, to complete my B.S. in
Management, which is my golden ticket into any damn law school I wish to go to,
(I'll be transferring in as a 4.00).  My mom said, today, "I would expect
nothing less of you."  Anyway, I'm not thinking of practicing law but this
skill will be another 'tool' in my utility belt and don't get me pissed off.
What is said?  "It's not the destination, it's the journey."  And what a
journey it is!

Cheers,

John C.
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx