RE: [TCML] Scope Issues

It's an older "Leader" brand 2-channel, 15MHz scope, probably second generation of the solid-state age, judging by its appearance.  Its new enough to have a few ICs mixed in with the discrete devices.  It does have a triggered sweep and the normal bells & whistles one would expect on a modern analog scope.  It auto-triggers just fine and gives a stable display with weak RF signals, as I have tested it using a reasonably well calibrated function generator.  I might just dump the dipole and dangle a regular probe near the TC.

Thanks,

Greg