Re: [TCML] Transformer self build page added

Hi Phil,

Excellent writeup on your adventure with a homebrew transformer! The "Picnic Box Transformer" is really a great work of art. I hope to see pictures in the future of this transformer powering a nice Tesla coil full of arcs and sparks! 4KVA will get you some very decent spark lengths! Can't wait to see those.

Take care,
Bart

PS. BTW, I'm still very envious of your equipment!

Phil Tuck wrote:
Hello.

I have just added a page about building your own transformer in case anyone
else fancies having a go.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/follies/tesla/radartransformer.html

Thanks to all on the group who have helped me with my endless questions over
the last few weeks and made this possible.

Regards

Phil

www.follytowers.co.uk/tesla