To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 12:19 AM
Subject: [TCML] Re: Evangelizing Tesla [Was Geek Group Video]

No distrust was implied; I was seeking clarification.

I prefer to be left to my own devices, for better or worse.

Good luck with your endeavors.  GL

Self appointment. Tesla didn't leave heirs...

Why the distrust Greg? I thought we are colleagues?

Support your community and the efforts of others to bring people together.

Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Leyh" <lod@xxxxxxxxxxx>